Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 15, 2012

My 2nd Tri

It took me 6 months to join my 2nd triathlon.

My first was last Dec 10, 2011 in UPLB.  Read more about it here.

Last Sunday, Jun 10, 2012, I joined the Century Tuna Animo Sprint Triathlon (900m swim, 30km bike, 7km run) in Ayala Alabang Village, Muntinlupa City.

I trained well, specifically in swimming, to address my fear of the water.  I summoned all the courage that I have, to brave the bumps and try to survive this grueling leg.  Tips, training plans, and some feedback from friends did wonders for me to improve in this sport.  Thanks to Rej, Ron, Paul, Jonas, Sid, Joni, and many others who unselfishly helped me while training.

Here's how I fared:

My Unofficial Time

Official Race Result
Here's some of my pictures.  Too bad I don't have one in swim action.

Photo courtesy of Ram Aspiras

Photo courtesy of Joy Vargas
I feel more confident now.  I'm driven to improve further in this sport.  I'm loving it!


0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP