Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

SCTEX Century Ride

Its my 2nd time to play in SCTEX.  The 1st was on foot.  Last Sunday, with my bike!  (I wonder when will it be possible to swim here? hahaha)

7-Eleven's Tour 700 was a major success!  It gathered bike enthusiasts to ride the beautiful SCTEX.  Two race distances were available: 40k and 100k.  I joined the 100k.

The first half (Clark to Dinalupihan) was a breeze.  The second half was very challenging.  Head winds, the uphill, and the scorching sun punished most riders.  Many experienced cramps and some had flats.  Praise God I survived without any issues.  My official time is 3:57:49.

Cool race results from strider.ph
http://strider.ph/bib/18/1918/
Click here to see the reading from my Timex Global Trainer.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP