Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Prophecy has been fulfilled!



Sometime last year, I got an email from Mizuno Philippines inviting me to experience their most advanced and most dynamic cushioning shoe ever.

I waited and almost forgot about it.

But last Friday, July 29, 2011, the Prophecy has been fulfilled!

Here are some information I gathered from the official website of the Mizuno Wave Prophecy.

The Prophecy's unique design matches the natural spring rate of a runner's muscles and tendons 

Full-length wave infinity plates adjusts to a runner's stride, whether heel, mid-foot, or forefoot

The Prophecy represents the result of more than 7 years of intense research and development

The Prophecy is gender-engineered to fit the unique needs of male and female runners

Here's a very cool video about the Mizuno Wave Prophecy.



The Mizuno Wave Prophecy is now available in all Mizuno stores.

Wait for my future posts as I share my running experience with the Mizuno Wave Prophecy.

Visit www.mizunoprophecy.com for more information.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP