Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ADOBO Run After Dark



I love ADOBO! It is acknowledged as the national dish of our country. Even our foreign friends love ADOBO.

I love running at night. I do my training workouts after office. It's cool and more relaxing.

I love McKinley Hills! It helps me correct my running form, makes me quick, and strengthens my quads at the same time.

Mixing all the of the above, we have adobo Run: After Dark cooking and ready to serve on October 30, 2010 at 6PM. It'll sure be fun as live music and drinks will be shared. And since its a Halloween weekend, special prizes await those who run in costume, and the biggest contingent.

Registration fee is at P600 for 3k, 5k, and 10k events. But wait, there's more: for every 10 paid registrations per group, get 1 registration free. Proceeds go to Formula Juan Project, advocating LPG Jeepneys for a cleaner environment (visit www.fjuan.com for more details).

Registration sites are ROX (BHS), Secondwind (Ortigas), The Brick (McKinley Hill), and Adobo Magazine Office (Pasong Tamo Extension).

Registration Form and Route Maps available at http://www.adobomagazine.com/adoborun/


Nice Singlet!


NOW I'M HUNGRY! How about some adobo. Go ahead, pick your choice!


Chicken Pork Adobo


Pork Adobo in Garlic and Bay Leaves


Chicken Adobo Aloha


Adobo Flakes

1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 7, 2010 at 7:06 AM  

ngek sayang, we might be out of town that weekend. haha.
...kakain na lang ako ng adobo, papi. :P

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP