Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Review: Nike Air Citius+ 2

Learning that Nike wide sizes are not much available in the country, I was advised by good friends to get the next size available, for a comfy midfoot box.

When I went back to the outlet store, the Nike Air Zoom Vomero+ 4 US size 9 was no longer available. I was sad, because I should have bought it already at the time I got my Nike Air Pegasus+ 25. Well, I have no recourse but to get another model instead.

Looking around I saw the Nike Air Citius+ 2, and I compared the aesthetics with the Vomero on display (too bad it was US size 12), and observed that it almost has the same features and weight. It wasn't on sale yet, but the value was acceptable at P3k price point.

Nike Air Citius+ 2
Notice the famous Waffle?!And the full-length air sole?! I love it!


Test run happenned during the PhilStar Celebrity 21k. The first thing I observed is that I need to change (again) the laces for a better fit. Then while preparing for the race, I noticed the metallic overlays and reflective details were spanking and superb as the headlights of approaching cars beam on my shoes (that's what I call stylish safety). The mesh upper was great, keeping my feet cool during the long run. The cushioning was excellent, thanks to the full-length air sole system. The waffle out sole was perfect as I go up and down the hills of Kalayaan, Bayani, and Mc Kinley.

Still on the 3 kings, I will name this pair as Vic, and will use him for long runs that would take more than 3 hours.

Sorry guys, BIG fan here hehehe
Image Source: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgVn2jmzklKvw-5wvdw-kawd0dLKklAkOLao5VSfa_BN_IneWBnpqBQQ0q2uc5A8JWSMVhDHUq8b45lUzBp1tDfEbrVN5myhDgHigUVd-29jVWRHBhOuSM7ubcr6i9YY-4abc0XatGM3yGn/s400/The+Best+if+Iskul+Bukol-87-+TVJ2-sf.jpg

Click here for my review on Nike Air Pegasus+ 25 (Tito).

Next review: Nike LunarGlide+ (Joey).

3 comments:

lolo_earl January 10, 2010 at 4:17 PM  

jet, di pa ba pinapanganak si richie de horsie?

Anonymous,  January 11, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

sana si aida, si lorna at fe na lang ? lols

TM

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP